Members of the Bombay Orthopaedic Society have, in their individual capacity, been offering paid/unpaid training opportunities for Qualified Orthopedic Surgeons from all over the country for many years. These have been individual efforts and it has been difficult for desirous candidates to get information regarding these “Fellowships”. You could also advertise similar opportunities available in your Institutes. It is our effort to try and offer a webpage for posting information regarding such posts and their details. This will go a long way in attracting interested candidates from all over the country. This will certainly benefit the Member in getting a larger pool of candidates to choose from. The Bombay Orthopaedic Society listing of Fellowship opportunities in Mumbai is a list of Voluntary submissions by Life Members of the Society.
The Bombay Orthopaedic Society DOES NOT:
- Endorse or in any way certify the Fellowship or Guarantee any aspect of it.
- Involve itself in the selection process or mediate in case of any dispute.
- Please DO NOT send any communication in this regard to the BOS.
- Selection of candidates for the fellowships is solely the responsibility of the offering Institure/Doctor.
- This is an effort to assist members to get fellows and for candidates to get information. This is just a free bulletin board.
- Information contained has been supplied by the Doctor/Institute
- Editing the information or removing it off this list is the responsibility of the offering Institute/Doctor
Form for Institutions/ Individuals offering a training opportunity/ fellowship
Please fill in the following details and send toon of the following email addresses
Sudhir Warrier email@example.com
Taral Nagda firstname.lastname@example.org
Neeraj Bijlani email@example.com
Name of Institution
Name of Orthopaedic Surgeon
Period of fellowship
Hands on training