Dr Anandrao Nair Marg
RTO Colony, Mumbai Central, Mumbai, Maharashtra
The Second Clinical Meeting of the Bombay Orthopaedic Society for the year 2018 – 2019 will be held on Sunday, 3rd June 2018, at TNMC & Nair Hospital, Auditorium, Ground Floor, College Building, Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400 008.
|TIME||09:00 am to 01:00 pm|
|VENUE||TNMC & Nair Hospital, Auditorium, Ground Floor, College Building, Mumbai Central, Mumbai 400 008.|
|CONVENER||Dr. Aseem Parekh|
LIST OF CASES
|09.00 am – 11.00 am||(Cases from host Institute)
1. 40 yr old male with non union pott’s fracture
2. 55 yr old male with ununited fracture distal femur
3. 50 yr old female with broken nail in hindfoot arthrodesis
4. 55 yr old male with Failed Intertrochanteric fracture with Hip arthritis
1. 60 yr old male with diaphyseal chronic osteomyelitis of humerus
2. 25 yr old infected non union distal femur with bone defect
3. 14 yr old male with sequelae of chronic osteomyelitis
1. 5 yr old female with congenital pseudoarthrosis of tibia
2. 10 yr old female with post infective stiff elbow
1. 48 yr old female with failed ACL reconstruction in a c/o hereditary sensory motor neuropathy
2. 45 yr old female with periglenoid soft tissue mass with rotator cuff tear
3. 30 yr old male with Rotator Cuff Tear with early arthritisARTHROPLASTY :
1. 47 yr old male with protrusion in uncemented THR
2. 75 yr old male with unstable hip arthroplasty
3. 63 yr old female with TKR in elephantiasis
1. 17 yr old male with benign lesion of distal femur
2. 55 yrs old female with soft tissue mass on posterior aspect thigh
|11.00 am – 11.30 am||TEA BREAK|
|11.30 am – 12.00 noon||Cases from Members outside the host Institute|
|12.00 noon – 01.00 pm||Cases from host Institute|
We urge the attending members to adhere to the guidelines set by the chairperson about conduct of discussions during the clinical meetings so that the privacy of the patients and their sentiments about problematic cases is respected. Photography and video recording of the cases during the clinical meeting will not be permitted under any circumstances.
BOS members interested in presenting the cases should, please contact Dr. Kumar Dussa (Mobile 9820403783) before 1st June 2018.
Any suggestions regarding improvement of the clinical meetings should be send to secretariat.
MMC points applied for
Dr. Rujuta Mehta